You know Yellowfin, and you know Vectorwise. But do you know how together, Yellowfin and Vectowise can make Business Intelligence (BI) even faster and easier?
Register for this exclusive Webinar, Getting started with Yellowfin and Vectorwise, and discover how to get from download to dashboard in just 30 minutes.
When and How
There are three concise 40-minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th April for your convenience.
But seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
Register for a session now by clicking on a link below:
Webinar 1 (Best time for Americas)
Tues, April 23, 2013, 5:00PM – 5:40PM, New York EDT
Webinar 2 (Best time for Asia-Pacific)
Wed, April 24, 2013, 2:00PM – 2:40PM, Australian EST
Webinar 3 (Best time for Europe)
Wed, April 24, 2013, 10:00AM – 10:40AM, London BST (British Summer Time)
What you’ll learn…
- How to go from download to dashboard in 30 minutes – get the answers you need to make better decisions today
- How the soon-to-be-released Yellowfin 6.3 is making it even easier to take action from your BI content with market leading collaborative capabilities
- How Actian’s Vectorwise is making data analysis even faster and more affordable
This Webinar is ideal if…
- You want to understand how to get started with Yellowfin and Vectorwise today
- You want to understand how to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of your BI deployments
- You want to act on more data and data types in shorter timeframes
- You want to discover the world’s best beers using Yellowfin and Vectorwise
Learn how to quickly and easily get started with Vectorwise and Yellowfin today. This session will cover:
- Data loading into Vectorwise
- Connecting to Yellowfin
- Report creation
- Dashboard creation
Like to start making better, faster decisions with your growing data assets today? Then this Webinar is a must.
Please note: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining your chosen Webinar.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
We look forward to seeing you there.