The BI Dashboard Best Practice Webinars will outline how to build and deliver best practice dashboards to underpin BI success.
The series will also explain why dashboards remain the most critical method for communicating insights attained from reporting and analytics initiatives to end-users.
“Dashboards are the most basic, most fundamental, way of delivering the information derived from a BI implementation,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “In fact, the latest Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study found that dashboards were rated as the most important strategic BI technology by those with, or looking to deploy, BI programs.”
Rabie said the Webinar series would explore:
- Why dashboards were rated as the number one strategic BI technology in Dresner Advisory Services 2013 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study
- Why data visualization expert, Stephen Few, has declared that the majority of today’s BI dashboards fail
- Why dashboards deliver high ROI
Rabie said Webinar participants would learn how to:
- Design and deliver best practice dashboards that provide instant insight
- Create dashboards that are relevant to job function, relate to business strategy and prompt accurate, timely action
- Select appropriate visualizations that best communicate the message that chosen KPIs are intended to convey
“One of the best ways to underpin the success of anyway BI project is to ensure that you supply users with easy-to-understand, relevant and timely information,” said Rabie. “The best way to achieve that goal, is via best practice dashboards.”
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 8 and Wednesday 9 October 2013.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia, offering a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit www.yellowfinbi.com
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
Lachlan James, Communications Manager on +61 (0)3 8617 4954, +61 (0)431 835 658 or firstname.lastname@example.org