More and more companies are finding success through sharing data and insights with their customers. If you haven’t gotten around to embedding Business Intelligence (BI) the time is now and this webinar is for you!
If you are considering integrating reporting and analytics functionality into your existing software applications, Yellowfin makes this possible without the need to spend valuable time developing and supporting the software.
To understand how you can respond to your customer’s demand for reporting and analytics functionality, register for our Embedded BI Best Practices Webinar.
When and How
There are three forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 October for your convenience.
But seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
Register for a session now by clicking on the link that suits you below:
Tues, October 14, 2014, 3:00PM-3:40PM, New York EDT
Webinar 2 (Best time for Asia-Pacific)
Wed, October 15, 2014 11:00AM-11:40AM, Australian EDT
Webinar 3 (Best time for Europe)
Wed, October 15, 2014, 10:00AM-10:40AM, London BST (British Summer Time)
Attend to learn how to:
- Identify the BI features you need to successfully embed reporting and analytics capabilities into your existing software suite and exceed customer expectations
- Take your new analytics module to market quickly and win new business
- Successfully introduce BI to your customers and end-users in a way that stimulates interest, adoption and delivers value quickly
Let us show you how to achieve embedded BI success, while avoiding all the usual integration, support, maintenance and enhancement drama.
If you don’t currently have an embedded BI solution, it’s time to act now:
In a recent 2014 report by the Aberdeen Group, titled Embedded Analytics for the ISV, Principle Analyst and Vice President, Michael Lock, stated that most users have grown accustomed to sophisticated data interpretation and visualization. As a result, analytics can now be viewed as a “must have.” Lock hits the nail on the head asserting that, “Today’s independent software vendor (ISV) is faced with a more complex choice beyond the binary question of: Do we embed analytics or not? The questions have now become: Do we build it or buy it?”
The benefits of embedded BI
- Add value of your core product(s)
- The ability to reach untapped market segments by extending your product reach
- Improve customer satisfaction
- A competitive advantage for you and your customers
Please note: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining your chosen webinar.
Following the webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The teams at Yellowfin and Blacklight