Register for a Webinar time HERE >
International research, analyst and advisory firm, Gartner, has predicted that 25 percent of analytics capabilities will be embedded in business applications within two years, up from only five percent in 2010.
The upcoming Embedded BI Best Practices Webinar series will explore:
- The BI features required for embedding reporting and analytics capabilities into an existing software suite
- The features, processes and support required to take an integrated analytics module to market quickly and win new business with ease
- The strategies required to successfully introduce BI to existing customers and end-users in a way that stimulates interest, adoption and delivers value quickly
“Embedding reporting and analytics capabilities into an application is a fantastic way of adding value to customers through helping them understand their own data and usage out of the box,” said Director of Product Marketing at Yellowfin, John Ryan. “However, many organizations remain unsure about the features and processes required to effectively integrate and rebrand analytical functionality into their existing software applications.
“This Webinar will outline how to quickly enhance the value and salability of core product suites by adding an analytics module, whilst simultaneously avoiding stressful and common deployment, support and maintenance barriers.”
Ryan said that embedded BI produced a range of benefits for software vendors, including:
- Enhanced value and salability of core products
- The ability to extend the reach of core products into new market segments
- The creation of additional analytics-centered revenue streams
- A source of competitive advantage compared to other industry specific software solutions
- Increased customer satisfaction
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 October 2014.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
To register for a session, GO HERE >
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit www.yellowfinbi.com
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
Lachlan James, Communications Manager on +61 (0)3 8617 4954, +61 (0)431 835 658 or email@example.com