Are you a software reseller looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) vendor who really knows software partnerships? What about a BI platform that is best-of-breed and can deliver fast ROI for you and your customers?
With 80% of our global revenue coming from existing software partnerships, we know what you need to be successful.
Interested? Register today.
Note: This event is invite only.
Who should attend?
This event is limited to companies interested in becoming Yellowfin reseller partners. If you’re looking to sell world-class BI software and services, this is an event not to be missed!
When and where:
SYDNEY: 1:00 – 3:00PM Australian EDT, Wednesday 2nd of December, Bavarian Bier Café, 24 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Show me on a map >
AUCKLAND: 1:30 – 3:00PM Auckland NZDT, Tuesday 8th of December, The Generator, level 1, 22-28 Customs Street East, Auckland, Auckland Central 1010. Show me on a map >
Contact: email@example.com for more information
RSVP: Please register by Tuesday 24th November 2015
We have a jam-packed agenda for the afternoon:
- 1:00-1:20pm: Why Yellowfin: Introduction to Yellowfin’s unique features and marketplace positioning
- 1:20-1:35pm: Partnering with Yellowfin: Our channel-based approach
- 1:35-1:50pm: The opportunity: Yellowfin’s Partner Program
- 1:50-2:05: Live Yellowfin demonstration
- 2:05-2:15: Q & A
- 2:15-3:00: Networking with peers and the Yellowfin team
Following lunch, we’ll be holding our Yellowfin Christmas Roadshow, which you’re encouraged to attend. Join Yellowfin’s existing network and other industry professionals for a relaxed and informative event, including drinks and canapés.
For more information and to register, GO HERE >
How is partnering with Yellowfin different?
Partnering is what we do. Our go-to-market strategy and growth relies on partners just like you. It’s simple – your success is our success. So, you can be sure we’ll deliver the world-class software – combined with the great technical, sales and marketing support – you need to get started quickly and thrive.
“The ease of doing business with Yellowfin was the deciding factor for us to partner with Yellowfin”
Yellowfin is a BI vendor who:
- Delivers high quality leads: Yellowfin’s channel-based business model means we distribute inbound leads to our partner network.
- Let’s you own professional services work: You own your customers. We never compete with our partners for professional services revenue. In fact, we will often distribute professional services revenue to our partner network.
- Makes partnering simple and straightforward: We don’t believe in restrictive, demanding and clause-ridden contracts full of inflexible targets and prescriptive sales formulas.
Yellowfin: A world-leading BI solution
Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics Platforms
In 2015, Yellowfin made Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms report for the second consecutive year. Yellowfin is the only Australian-based BI vendor to have ever made it onto Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. FIND OUT MORE >
Top performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Yellowfin was identified as a top-performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 – the world’s largest study of BI end-users. FIND OUT MORE >
Named a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research 2015 BI Value Matrix
Yellowfin was named a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s Technology Value Matrix for Business Intelligence and Analytics. FIND OUT MORE >