Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

‘yes/no’ option on filter

Hi

I would like to know how to implement a 'yes/no' option on filter
The idea is to allow the user to choose yes (1) our no (0) option in the filter and then use the value selected into the report, for example to multiply the value (0 or 1) to a specific column of values.

Regards

Elias
Good Afternoon Elias,

Hope you are well,

I have looked in to your question regarding having a Yes/No filter. This can be achieved using Org Ref Code's (http://wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER70/Organisation+Reference+Codes)

Forum image

In the above example I've substituted the values of 1 and 0 with Yes and No.

If you do have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Adam
Hi Adam

Thanks for the prompt reply

My difficult is that I�m not using any field from any source. I have already used the OrgRef Codes, but I�m not find how to create this not linked to any field or view.

Is it possible?

Kind Regards

Elias
Hi Elias,

I am sorry to say that the org ref codes is the only way to create a 'Yes / No fiter'.

I know this is not the answer you were hoping for. I will speak to the Dev team to see if it is possible to add this option in the future.

Thanks

Adam
Hi Adam

Thanks for the replay
I have already find a way to implement what I need.

As a suggestion, YF could create a kind of parameter that could be populated with a list of values (0 and 1 could be an example) to be used in the filter. This parameter variable could by configured with OrgRef Codes.

Best regards

Elias
Hi Elias,

Than you for letting me know you have resolved the issues you were having.

Thanks

Adam
Hi Elias,

I am wondering how you implement the filter for Yes/No that is not linked to any field or View. I have the similar situation to do.

Thank You
Jhansi