Data Visualization Best Practices Webinar: Recording and slides
Miss our Data Visualization Best Practices Webinar series?
Well, don’t sweat it! We thoughtfully recorded the Webinar for your on-demand viewing pleasure.
Data Visualization Best Practices Webinar recording
Data Visualization Best Practices Webinar presentation slides
And, we uploaded the slide deck to Slideshare; allowing you to move through the presentation at your own pace.
Download the presentation slides HERE >
Business Intelligence (BI) investment is booming. And, the amount of data available for reporting and analysis is skyrocketing.
So, it’s never been harder, or more important, to quickly uncover and communicate the actionable insights within your data. But, how do you separate the gold from the guff, and deliver value from your BI deployment?
Watch this Webinar recording – Data Visualization Best Practices – and learn how to choose, design and deliver the best visualizations to effectively communicate the significance of your metrics and trends to your BI users.
Discover how to:
- Absorb more information quickly
- Uncover new relationships, patterns and business opportunities
- Identify and act on emerging trends fast
- Empower more people to make smarter decisions
- Unlock the value of your data and BI deployment
What will you learn?
Watch this on-demand Webinar to discover the top 7 data visualization best practices, and how to apply them to your business analytics deployment, including:
- Choosing the right chart type for your metrics, message and audience
- Making your critical data points stand out and speak for themselves
- Selecting styling and formatting options that enhance information absorption
- Adding clarity to your charts with contextual aids and annotations
- Efficiently communicating the key takeaways of your charts
- Making your charts interactive to enable quick discovery of insights
- Making your visualizations shareable to inform and influence more people
Yellowfin: A world-leading BI solution
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics Platforms
In 2016, Yellowfin was placed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms for the third year in a row. FIND OUT MORE >
Top performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Yellowfin was identified as a top-performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 – the world’s largest study of BI end-users. FIND OUT MORE >
A Leader in Nucleus Research’s Value Matrix for BI
Yellowfin was identified as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s biannual Technology Value Matrix for Business Intelligence and Analytics study for the third consecutive time. View Yellowfin’s positioning HERE >
Like to find out how to deliver pervasive best practice data visualization to your business users today? To get started with Yellowfin now, simply visit www.yellowfinbi.com and click “Try It Free”.
Like to find out more?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information. If you haven’t yet had a personalized demonstration of Yellowfin 7.2, simply register your details HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover how we’re striving to deliver you the most intuitive, interactive and personalized data visualizations possible.
Stay in touch via the Yellowfin LinkedIn Group, and for regular news and updates, follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI).