1. Log into your Linux Yellowfin server.
2. Navigate to your Yellowfin installation using the following code:
3. Copy the password reset file out of ./development/examples into your web root using the following code:
[code]sudo cp development/examples/ResetAdmin.jsp appserver/webapps/ROOT/.[/code]
4. Using your web browser, navigate to your Yellowfin server /ResetAdmin.jsp. EG: www.myyellowfinserver.com/ResetAdmin.jsp. Here you can reset your password.
5. Enter your Yellowfin username/email address and create a new password. Hit Submit Query.
6. IMPORTANT: Ensure you delete the ResetAdmin.jsp file! Otherwise you are leaving your instance vulnerable.
[code]sudo rm appserver/webapps/ROOT/ResetAdmin.jsp[/code]
7. Check you have deleted ResetAdmin.jsp by navigating to it in a web browser again.
8. You can now log into your Yellowfin instance using the new password you created.